Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Refreshing

Just got home from an awesome ladies night! Of all the things we talked about tonight, one thing stands out in my mind. Every single lady made mention of feeling like they are part of a family! This is such a blessing!! God has great things planned for Grace-San Antonio. We're just at the tip of the iceberg. Our past series was on miracles. These great ladies are a testimony to the miracle of friendship and the power of God to bring just the right people into your life when you need them (and when they need you)! Praise be to God for His provision!

I am continuing to pray for miracles both great and "small". I am thankful for an extraordinary group of women who call Grace their home. Let's keep our eyes on the prize (Christ) and fight the enemy with everything we've got! We can do great things through our Lord and Savior. Hmm....feel like I'm giving a pep talk. Even if it is just for myself! I feel encouraged, empowered, blessed, hopeful, joyful and pumped! (my favorite word at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment